Competition: Win a holiday for four on the Île de Ré with Sunêlia Vacances
- Credit: Archant
Win a relaxing week’s stay on this peaceful Atlantic Island in this FRANCE Magazine and French Property News competition
Ever wondered why the Île de Ré is one of the most popular holiday destinations in France? Enter our competition for the chance to find out! The prize is a week’s stay on the fashionable island hideaway on France’s Atlantic Coast with accommodation for up to four people in a well-equipped two-bedroom cottage at the island’s top 5* holiday park. For your chance to win, simply answer the question in the entry form at the bottom of this article.
Sunêlia Interlude is one of 29 luxury parks in the Sunêlia Vacances collection of glamping and camping villages in superlative beach, countryside and mountain locations. The 18-acre park has an excellent spa, an aquapark with indoor and outdoor heated pools, and direct access to the most beautiful beach on the island, Bois Plage. La Grillérade restaurant opens onto the dunes and serves mouth-wateringly fresh local seafood and regional dishes. The prize includes continental breakfast each morning and two days cycle hire. With 68 miles of cycling paths criss-crossing the almost flat island, there’s no better way to discover its 10 charming villages, colourful markets and fishing harbours. Keep your eyes peeled en route for the island’s adorable mascot: the Île de Ré’s Poitou donkeys are occasionally still to be seen wearing their traditional insect-repellent striped pyjamas.
The prize includes:
Sunêlia Interlude – seven nights in the top level self-catered two or three-bedroom accommodation, with breakfast each morning on site
Two days’ bicycle hire for up to four people
Use of Sunêlia Interlude Spa
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow