July 2016 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the July issue of Living France, we discover beautiful Burgundy, explore rural France by bike and meet a British expat running a tea room in Picardy
Land of plenty
With gentle hills covered with rows of vines, delightful historic towns and villages, we discover why Côte-d’Or is the gem of Burgundy
Read how one expat started a new life in France and opened up a tea room and B&B in Somme
Icing on the cake
Be inspired by the 25-year-old who started a successful cake making business in Tarn
Plus we find out what’s happening in France in July, reveal our selection of properties under €200k across France and share a summer recipe for green tomato and sorrel soup. There is also expert advice on all you need to know about renting out your property and transferring money to France.
Buy the July issue of Living France here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 7 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 8 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn