Join our team! We are looking for a staff writer
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Do you want to combine your passions for writing and for France? We are looking for a staff writer to join Archant’s France portfolio...
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Archant’s market-leading France portfolio, covering everything from travel and property, food and wine, to moving to France. Our titles include France Magazine, Living France and French Property News, along with the websites CompleteFrance.com and FrancePropertyShop.com.
Candidates will need to demonstrate a passion for France and will ideally have good French written and verbal skills. Educated to degree level, preferably with an NCTJ or NCE qualification, you should have experience of writing for a magazine, newspaper or website and be a team player with excellent communication skills. The ability to manage a number of tasks simultaneously, while remaining calm under pressure, is fundamental.
The role will involve writing features and regular pages for both print and online, sub-editing contributed features, posting on our social media pages, and picture research. In addition to your responsibilities in the office, you may be required to attend exhibitions, press events and press trips so a valid passport and driving licence are essential.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including five weeks annual leave and a contributory pension and life assurance scheme (after qualifying period). A wide range of voluntary benefits include a Cycle to Work scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Westfield Health Scheme and Archant Gold (charity matched funding).
You will find a more detailed job description and person specification here.
Please email your CV and a cover letter explaining why you feel you are suited to the role to email@example.com
The closing date for receiving applications is 18th May 2018.
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 6 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 7 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France