3 apartments in Paris
- Credit: Archant
A stylish Parisian apartment is high on the wish list of many, so here are three apartments in Paris to dream about
2nd arrondissement, Paris
On the fourth floor of a building in the 2nd arrondissement, this apartment has been used as an atelier for an artist and so is full of character, including the original parquet flooring. Completely refurbished with soundproofed walls and ceilings, the apartment offers one bedroom, one bathroom and an open-plan living room and kitchen area with total space of 54.5m². The road is one of the best-known market streets in Paris with bakeries, butchers, cafes and restaurants and is a minute’s walk from the métro and less than five minutes from the Gare du Nord and Gare de l’Est.
www.home-hunts.com16th arrondissement, Paris
This new-build development in Paris’s 16th arrondissement offers the best of both worlds – brand new, state-of-the-art apartments in a period building that is being painstakingly restored. The beautiful baroque building will house 25 apartments ranging from studios to four-bedroom flats all with bright open spaces and bespoke designs. Rue Saint-Didier is surrounded by shops, cafes and restaurants, the Trocadéro is just a short walk away and there are three métro stations within 500m of the building making it easy to get around. Prices range from €302,000 to €2.43 million and the apartments are due to be finished by the end of 2018.
www.athenaadvisors.co.uk3rd arrondissement, Paris
In the centre of Paris, this apartment is within walking distance of Le Marais, the Louvre the Notre-Dame and the Centre Pompidou. On the fifth floor of a building with an elevator, the apartment is spacious and full of character with wooden beams and a stone floor. There are two/three bedrooms, a large living room with an American-style kitchen, a bathroom and a large cellar to store your wine. Located in a quiet residential area of the third arrondissement, the apartment is close to several markets and historic squares.
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 4 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 5 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 6 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France