12 reasons to buy the November 2017 issue of French Property News
- Credit: Archant
The November 2017 issue is now on sale! Here are 12 reasons why you should buy a copy
1. Become French property savvy
We lift the lid on some common misconceptions about French property myths to help you better understand France.
2. Discover what life is like in Aveyron
Charming villages, buzzing cities, beautiful unspoilt countryside and affordable property, Aveyron really has it all.
3. Afford a château
We find beautiful French châteaux for sale under €500,000.
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 4 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 5 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 6 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 7 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 8 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
4. Buy an apartment
With investment options, cost-sharing measures and ready-made communities, apartments offer more than you might think!
5. Find out about life in Normandy
Debbie Folkes reflects on 28 years of ownership in France and why she’d do it all over again.
6. Save on utility bills
Get advice on reducing your electricity, gas and water bills for your French property.
7. Compare Paris with Lyon
Decide which of France’s two biggest cities would suit you best for a city pied-à-terre
8. Eat your way through France
A journey through France’s regional specialties with some property-hunting detours along the way.
9. Look inside this beautiful home in Lagrasse
An interior stylist from Laura Ashley talks about transforming a historic riverside home in the south of France.
10. Read about civil partnerships
Find out about the many advantages of signing a civil partnership in France
11. Go househunting in Ste-Foy-Tarentaise
Explore this peaceful Alpine village and ski resort and find your perfect home in the mountains
12. Discover Candia Lutyens’ home
The granddaughter of architect Edwin Lutyens shows us around her château in Savoie
You can buy the November 2017 issue of French Property News now!
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!