How to make money from your villa in the South of France
- Credit: Archant
A guaranteed cash return on your investment is now available to select villa owners across the South of France and the Dordogne.
The opportunity to make money from the home is an attractive option for villa owners with quality properties in sought-after destinations.
There are many ways to make it happen, such as DIY holiday lettings or third party marketing with a company taking commission on sales.
But how does a guaranteed income over an agreed period sound? Plus partner investment in extras like pool heaters, pool tables and air-conditioning.
Villa Plus, offering villa holidays in 18 different destinations across Europe for more than 30 years, is an award-winning UK based villa holiday company with an ambition to expand its portfolio in the South of France stretching from Nice to Perpignan via the Riviera, Provence and Occitania, and the South West Dordogne.
"Our USP is that we offer owners a guaranteed rental income," says Sally Ahye, Villa Plus contracting manager. "It doesn't matter if the property is full or empty, we will pay the agreed price.
"We also do all the admin, ensure legal and health and safety regulations are observed, and with staff in all our locations we look after any day-to-day issues that might arise with our guests."
In addition, the company is prepared to invest in suitable properties. It will add to the minimum expected inventory items such as table tennis and pool tables, key safes, and Bluetooth speakers. In addition, in order to maintain the standards of a successful property, Villa Plus can partner with owners on cosmetic renovations.
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
Sally explains: "Without our villa owners, we don't have a business, so we look on them as partners and we do all we can to make the process as easy as possible.
"We want our clients to have a great time on holiday and come back to us again. And, if we offer better villa holidays than other companies, we reckon they will do just that.
"Now we are actively seeking villa owners in the South of France and the Dordogne to get in touch and join the team."