Claim complimentary tickets to The Expat Show – Living & Working Abroad
The Expat Show is held at Olympia on 10th & 11th September and is an essential visit for anyone considering a life abroad.Let your French adventure begin! ADVERTISING FEATURE
Living overseas is a dream for many people. Whether it is only part-time with a second home, moving abroad for a job, or leaving for good for a better life - this is a monumental decision. Interestingly, while the UK is gripped by the ‘migrant crisis’, last year 147,000 Britons migrated. The lure of travel, adventure and new experiences is increasingly becoming a reality for more and more people.
A strengthening sterling, a global demand for English speaking professionals and the growth of remote working via the internet now makes financing a move abroad more viable for thousands of individuals and families. There really are more reasons than ever to consider a complete change of life.
The Expat Show – Living & Working Abroad is an exciting event in association with The Times and The Sunday Times to help you prepare, plan and share your concerns before becoming an expat. Visitors will meet experts on relocation, starting an overseas business, personal finances, property, family and lifestyle issues plus a host of other essential support services to make the transition overseas trouble free.
Featuring over 20 workshops and seminars, visitors can meet more than 50 expert expat suppliers and enjoy specialist features which will help everyone from young professionals, families moving overseas and those lucky enough to retire abroad.
The Expat Show is clearly divided into easy-to-use, relevant areas of interest:
• Thriving Abroad Family Zone
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
• Over 50s Abroad
• Recruitment Hub
• Your Business Abroad
• Visa Advice Centre
• Relocation & Lifestyle Zone
• Home Abroad Marketplace
• Down Under Centre
• Expat Bookshop
Nigel Ayres, Founder of World Of Expats and the Show organiser says: “There is now a great trend developing, particularly with young families and working professionals, where expats are no longer just retirees seeking a warmer climate. Thankfully, we are in a great position to bring together everything people will need to realise their dream of moving abroad.
“Having been an expat myself and working with a team who have also experienced living abroad we have developed an exciting yet practical event that will help visitors make the right choices for them and their families.”
Save £10 & Claim Your Free Ticket
As a visitor to Complete France you can save the £10 entrance fee by claiming complimentary tickets HERE
See you in London on 11th & 12th September for the start of your overseas adventure!
The Expat Show – Living & Working Abroad
10th & 11th September 2015
Olympia Central, London
NB: Tickets on the door cost £10 per person or £15 for a couple (under 16s free when accompanied by an adult)