Do you speak French but wish you could speak it better? Bien-dire Audio Magazine for French Learners
Improve your French with a subscription to Bien-dire audio magazine ADVERTORIAL FEATURE
Languages Direct is offering Complete France readers an unbeatable subscription to Bien-dire, the audio magazine for intermediate and advanced learners of French, that will set you on the path to fluency and save you money.
Save over £35 and subscribe today to Bien-dire and receive a FREE electronic dictionary (worth £24.99!)
Bien-dire is a glossy, bi-monthly magazine with an accompanying audio CD produced in Lyon in France by a team that really understands the challenges intermediate and advanced learners face when learning French.
Bien-dire is published every two months (six issues a year) with lively, up-to-date content to help you:
• understand contemporary French culture from the inside out
• maintain learning through ongoing, fresh content every two months
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
• reinforce learning through grammar and comprehension exercises
• measure progress using the Common European Framework Reference Levels with all articles individually graded for difficulty
This is why Bien-dire has become invaluable, authentic resources for thousands of teachers and students alike and why About.com gave the magazine a maximum five stars in their recent product review!
Subscribe Today for just £89 - that’s six bi-monthly magazines and audio CDs for just £89 (normal price £99) and, in addition, we will send you the corresponding language electronic bilingual bookmark* worth £24.99 for FREE!
Alternatively, call Languages Direct FREE on 0800 141 2210 (or +44 117 927 2236 if you live outside the UK, or Toll Free on +1.866.467.4946 if you live in the U.S.) and mention the Complete France Promotion as the referral.
Subscribe with full peace of mind with our 30 day no quibble, money-back guarantee.
*The French-English electronic dictionary bookmark incorporates the best-selling Collins Gem French-English bilingual dictionary; it is sturdy, fully-featured, easy-to-use, and designed in a portable format that slips easily onto the page of a book or into a bag and is perfect for bookmarking your copy of Bien-dire.