Win a holiday in south-west France
Nominate your favourite holiday experience in France and win a holiday with Cross Channel Sports Cars in our prize draw
We will soon be celebrating our 200th issue of FRANCE Magazine and to mark the occasion we are creating a guide to the best 200 experiences in France. As you, our readers, know the country so well, we are keen to know what you would class as the best things to do and see in France. It might be an amazing château or museum to visit, an incredible walk or a cycle ride, or a wonderful boat trip or driving route – or indeed anything that you would recommend to others as a ‘great experience’. We will publish the best submissions and all valid entries will go into our prize draw.
An exclusive three-day classic car and château adventure for two people in south-west France courtesy of Cross Channel Sports Cars (www.ccsportscars.com) and worth €1,190. The package includes two days’ hire of a classic Morgan sports car, along with three nights’ luxury accommodation at the Château de l?Hoste set in the heart of the Quercy region of south-west France.
A ruby Torq carry-on suitcase from leading luxury manufacturer Briggs & Riley (www.briggs-riley.com) retailing at £379 and featuring a range of state-of-the-art travel features and coming with a lifetime guarantee.
Six bottles of Frerejean Frères Premier Cru champagne (www.frerejeanfreres.com) retailing at £30 per bottle.
How to enter:
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
We are keen to hear your suggestion for experiences that are still available to enjoy in 2015.
Send your entry in no more than 200 words to us in the following ways:
Online: Visit http://200thanniversary.questionpro.com
Email: email@example.com with the subject Favourite Holiday Experience.
Postcard: Send your suggestion along with your name, address and phone number on a postcard to ‘200 Best Experiences Competition’, FRANCE Magazine, Archant House, Oriel Road, Cheltenham GL50 1BB.
Deadline for entries is: 9 March, 2015
Terms and conditions:
To be a valid entry, the suggestion must be an experience that is available for visitors to enjoy in 2015. The closing date is 11.59pm on 9 March 2015. The first prize is non-transferable; in the event that the first drawn winner cannot take the prize, another entry will be drawn. One entry per household. Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition. By entering, you agree to be contacted by Archant and third parties.