Welcome to our holiday cottage in the Auvergne
A former barn, converted into a lovely holiday home in the heart of the Auverge ADVERTISING FEATURE
Geneste Petite Grange was originally part of an ancient farm complex and when we bought it, it was in a state of almost total disrepair. Now lovingly restored and tastefully converted and furnished (all work carried out by us over a decade or so), it has been transformed into spacious and comfortable holiday accommodation for four, and has been awarded a 3-star "Meublé Touristique" rating.
A peaceful gîte in southern Allier, central France
Set in the heart of rural France, surrounded by mountains, hills, secluded valleys, woods, rivers and wildlife and reached by wonderfully quiet roads, Geneste is an ideal base from which to explore local places of interest or simply enjoy the French countryside. The perfect place in which to relax and unwind.
A warm welcome
We like our guests to feel welcome and at home as soon as they arrive. Our policy is to be friendly and helpful (most people appreciate having English-speaking owners on site), but not intrusive - we respect the privacy of our visitors at all times.
Geneste Petite Grange celebrates our love of wood, craftsmanship and attention to detail. It has its own secluded and private terraces, but it also gives us great pleasure to share with our visitors the mature landscaped gardens which we have created from the wooded hillside.
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
Tel: +33 (0)470 55 55 94 (24 hrs)
Email: [email protected]
Languages spoken: English, French