Strictly stars dance their way to France
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
You can watch them perform at an historic venue in the south of France as well as take part in a dance masterclass
Strictly Come Dancing favourite Anton Du Beke and his dancing partner Erin Boag are set to dazzle the audience as they sail down the Rhône river this spring.
Emerald Waterways has announced an itinerary for an eight-day Dancing Down The Rhône river cruise, departing on 11 April 2020.
Sailing from Lyon to Arles, in Bouches-du-Rhône, guests on board will have plenty of opportunities to interact with the ballroom dancers and will see them perform at an historic venue in Avignon, as well as taking part in a dance masterclass on board the Emerald Liberté Star-Ship.
Anton and Erin will also host a Q&A session during which Strictly fans can ask the pair about their lives, careers and what really goes on behind the scenes on the popular show.
Take in the fancy footwork and revelations, while gliding down the romantic Rhône and Saône rivers and enjoying the gastronomic experiences of Lyon and Provence along the way.
Prices start from £2,595 per person for a Panorama Balcony Suite and include return flights, transfers, all on board meals, excursions and experiences.
Prior to the cruise, Anton Du Beke and Erin Boag are also on tour in the UK and Ireland until March with their new show Dance Those Magical Movies. Anton reached the final of Strictly Come Dancing last year with his celebrity partner Emma Barton. _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 7 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
You might also like