Place des Célestins, Lyon
Rent this apartment in Place des Célestins for a beautiful view of Lyon ADVERTISING FEATURE
Place des Célestins: one of Lyon’s most beautiful views and a superbly furnished two-bedroom apartment.
This apartment, located on the 8th and top floor of a lovely bourgeois building, features a western exposure and offers a 180° view. You can enjoy a coffee or a drink on the terrace, where you will have lovely vistas of the Célestins Theatre and the Fourvière Basilica.
This upscale apartment will charm you with its view, its brightness, its quiet and its comfort. Renovated in 2013, it is furnished with both modern and more antique furniture. Blending various eras, this decor lends true warmth to a one-of-a-kind flat.
Upon opening the door, the brightly coloured first bedroom can be found on your right. When you leave the bedroom, you will discover the main room, composed of a living area that looks out onto the terrace, an elegantly designed fitted kitchen and an office area. A hallway, with a large fitted closet, leads to several rooms: the main bedroom, the bathroom and the toilet.
Rent this apartment with Appart’Ambiance, perfect for enjoying sunny days in Lyon!
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
Wifi connection, Flat screen TV, TV box, Internet access, air conditioning
Contact: Juliette ROUX
Tél : +33 (0)4 78 29 82 47
Email address: email@example.com