Hotel Christiania in Les Gets
Hotel Christiania in Les Gets is a great location for a family holiday, winter or summer, with a plethora of activities for all the family, from hill walking and mountain biking to skiing in the winter. ADVERTISING FEATURE
The Hotel Christiania in Les Gets is just 100m from the Chavannes lift that is used for both mountain bikes in the summer and skiers in the winter. However unlike many “Ski in Ski Out” hotels or chalets the hotel is centrally located in the village with the many friendly restaurants and pubs a couple of minutes’ walk from the front door.
During the summer months we also have our own outdoor pool next to the slopes so you can have a day off and relax by the pool or in one of our outdoor hot tubs and watch the world go by. Each of the rooms in the Hotel Christiania is en-suite with a mix of twin, double, triple and family rooms with four of the family rooms being interconnecting, giving you two rooms for the price of one!
The Hotel Christiania is also a tourist office accredited “Multi pass member” so those who are staying four days or more will qualify for a discounted pass, giving access to local buses, walking lifts, cultural sites, tennis courts, swimming pools and summer Ice rinks. The multi pass makes a great value family holiday even lower cost.
Activities in the area include mountain biking, hill walking, tennis and swimming, while the more adventurous can enjoy white water rafting, canyoning, kayaking and Via Ferrata,
Our bar is open to the public during both winter and summer seasons. The restaurant and bistro area open in the winter ski season.
The hotel has 20 bedrooms and a maximum capacity of 55 people, with free Wifi connection and Flat screen TV with UK and French satellite TV in all rooms.
For more information please contact John King or Martin Hawkins at the UK Booking office Tél: +44 (0)1738 840888
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 7 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
Hotel line Tel :-33 (0)450 75 82 44