Camper van hire with 69 Campers
Hire a camper van in the south of France
Advertorial for FRANCE Magazine
69 Campers brings you original and bespoke 60s and 70s VW Camper vans for touring across the Provence-Alpes-Cote d Azur.
Choosing one of our VW Camper vans gives you the flexibility to create your own holiday, wonderful hilltop towns of fragrant Provence, the stunning canyon of the Gorges du Verdon and the chic resorts of the Cote d’Azur – St Tropez, Cannes, Nice and Monaco to name a few.
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
All of our Camper vans are LHD and have been sourced from the hotter climates of the USA and Europe. They have undergone a professional bare metal restoration and mechanical overhaul, including new 1600cc engines, re-conditioned gearboxes and new electrical wiring looms.
Custom hand-made interiors with fitted kitchens include two gas burners, sink, fridge and a range of storage units. Margot and Amelie, the Bay windows, have a three-quarter Rock n Roll bed plus a double bed in the pop up roof and a front seat hammock allowing them to sleep up to four people. Gigi, our split screen has a three-quarter Rock n Roll bed and a front seat hammock and can sleep up to three people. 2014 welcomes Estee to the family, a 1968 early Bay Camper with her original 60s Campmobile interior in near perfect condition.
Our Campers can carry up to 5 people and come fully equipped for everyday living. We also have a range of optional extras including bicycles, GPS and awnings to complement your holiday.
We are conveniently situated in a Seillans, an historical perched village just 40km from Cannes and the French Riviera, with easy access for flights and trains coming into Nice, Marseille and Toulon, or you can drive directly to us.
For all information please visit our website www.69campers.com or visit us via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.