Easter gift ideas for Francophiles
- Credit: Archant
Treat your loved ones to a French-inspired gift this Easter and put a spring in their step
Chouchoute’s exclusive, handmade French chocolates in luxury gift boxes and classic ballotins are the perfect gift for a loved one this Easter. Order for delivery to multiple addresses, saving you oodles of time to indulge in your own special selection!
Chateau du Savon soaps and skincare
Chateau du Savon sells natural, artisan French soaps and skincare from Marseille from a family of traditional Provençal producers. Our hand and body soaps are ideal solutions for your personal skincare routine. Based in Somerset we have been buying authentic, handcrafted soaps from artisan Provençal producers for over 25 years. The full range of heavenly scented soaps and eco-friendly products can be found on the website.
Le Hamper French delicatessen
Get your French basics sorted this Easter with Le Hamper’s best-selling French gift basket which includes a bottle of Côtes du Rhone, your selection of cheese and four hand-picked delicatessen items. Orders are safely packed and delivered all around the country. Starting from £46.
- 1 Film Review: Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch
- 2 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 3 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 4 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 5 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 6 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 7 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 10 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
Subscription to FRANCE Magazine
Treat a loved one to a subscription to FRANCE Magazine this Easter and give them the gift of France that will last all year long. With inspirational travel features, cultural insights, wine recommendations and tempting recipes it will deliver the best of France to their door each month. Visit subsave.co.uk/france or call 01858 438840 and quote FRASUB12 to save 27%.
You might also like.....