Easter gift ideas for Francophiles
- Credit: Archant
Treat your loved ones to a French-inspired gift this Easter and put a spring in their step
Chouchoute’s exclusive, handmade French chocolates in luxury gift boxes and classic ballotins are the perfect gift for a loved one this Easter. Order for delivery to multiple addresses, saving you oodles of time to indulge in your own special selection!
Chateau du Savon soaps and skincare
Chateau du Savon sells natural, artisan French soaps and skincare from Marseille from a family of traditional Provençal producers. Our hand and body soaps are ideal solutions for your personal skincare routine. Based in Somerset we have been buying authentic, handcrafted soaps from artisan Provençal producers for over 25 years. The full range of heavenly scented soaps and eco-friendly products can be found on the website.
Le Hamper French delicatessen
Get your French basics sorted this Easter with Le Hamper’s best-selling French gift basket which includes a bottle of Côtes du Rhone, your selection of cheese and four hand-picked delicatessen items. Orders are safely packed and delivered all around the country. Starting from £46.
- 1 We still want to escape to the château – but maybe not to do a Dick and Angel!
- 2 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 3 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 4 My France: Taggart and Two Doors Down actor Alex Norton's love of Languedoc
- 5 Carol Drinkwater: A tribute to the French baguette
- 6 What Covid tests and paperwork do I need for travel to France?
- 7 9 dreamy châteaux for sale in France for budgets starting at €200,000
- 8 Dick and Angel Strawbridge launch The Chateau Kitchen cookbook
- 9 French property: Where is best to invest?
- 10 Can you guess which 3 French towns are the best to live in?
Subscription to FRANCE Magazine
Treat a loved one to a subscription to FRANCE Magazine this Easter and give them the gift of France that will last all year long. With inspirational travel features, cultural insights, wine recommendations and tempting recipes it will deliver the best of France to their door each month. Visit subsave.co.uk/france or call 01858 438840 and quote FRASUB12 to save 27%.
You might also like.....