Win a week’s holiday for four in Ardèche with Les Castels
- Credit: Archant
Enter this competition to win a great family holiday with Les Castels on one of France’s top four- and five-star campsites in Ardèche
One lucky winner will win seven nights’ accommodation at the Les Castels site Castel Domaine de Sévenier in Ardèche for four people on a self-catering basis.
Characterised by their outstanding natural sites, Les Castels is a collection of 36 four and five star campsites across France. They offer a wide choice of accommodation and entertainment to share the best with your loved ones!
For more information, visit www.camping-castels.co.uk
Terms and Conditions:
The closing date for the competition is 31/07/2017.
One winner will be selected at random from all correct entries after the closing date. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date.
There is one prize, of a chalet holiday at Castel Domaine de Sévenier for four people.
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 7 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 8 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
The prize is based on four persons sharing a mobile home at Castel Domaine de Sévenier, sleeping up to four people.
The winner must be aged 18 or over and hold a valid UK passport to enter the
This prize is subject to availability and must be taken between 1st September and 11th November 2017.
The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
Insurance, petrol, local tax beverages, meals, campsite facilities for which a fee is payable or any other additional expenses connected with the holiday are not included.