WIN! A two-night stay in Champagne!
- Credit: Archant
Enter our competition to win a two-night stay at L’Auberge de Nicey in the heart of Champagne
L’Auberge de Nicey in Champagne is offering one couple the chance to win a two-night stay in the heart of the Champagne region. The prize includes a lovely meal for two and a trip to a local champagne cellar to see the champagne-making process first-hand as well as sample some bubbles. Travel is not included.
L’Auberge de Nicey is located between Troyes and Provins in the Champagne area, 90 minutes from Paris and 4 hours from Calais, and is the perfect base from which to discover the Champagne region. The auberge has 23 three-star rooms and a swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gym. Chef Christelle Leroy prepares delicious meals from seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. There is so much to do in the area: visit the Château de la Motte Tilly, the towns of Troyes and Provins, explore the vineyards of the Côte des blancs, the banks of the River Seine and the forest. Don’t leave without attending a champagne tasting and meet a local wine producer.
L’Auberge de Nicey
24, Rue Carnot
10100 ROMILLY SUR SEINE
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 4 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 5 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000