Competition: Win a two-night Dordogne holiday and vineyard tour
- Credit: Archant
Stay at the brand new Maison de Beaumont B&B in Beaumont-du-Périgord and discover the wines of Bergerac-Duras
You’ll stay in the beautiful bastide village of Beaumont-du-Périgord in a luxury suite at Maison de Beaumont from where you’ll be collected to enjoy a full day amongst the vines hosted by Dordogne Vineyard Tours.
The luxury Maison de Beaumont B&B will open in June 2021 after a tasteful renovation by owners Peter and Mark. Peter and Mark are no strangers to the B&B world, having developed the award-winning La Villa de Mazamet. Built in 1960 in a typical Périgordian style, their charming new property is within walking distance of beautiful Beaumont-du-Périgord. Here, you can visit its historic square and fortified church.
Dordogne Vineyard Tours are run by Vincent and Sue. After many years working in the hospitality industry around the world, owner Vincent found the perfect opportunity to combine his professional experience with his personal interest in wine when he settled here in south-west France. Spending a day with them in the vineyards, you can look forward to visiting three of the seven terroirs, taste wine by independent producers and enjoy a leisurely lunch overlooking sun-kissed rows of vines. The tours are run in English and are designed for between two and eight people.
The prize consists of a stay at Maison de Beaumont for two on a bed & breakfast basis in a twin or double room for two nights in 2021 or 2022 and includes a full-day Classic wine tour with Dordogne Vineyard Tours; flights/travel are at the winner’s own expense.
To enter, simply enter via the form below.
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 4 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 5 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 6 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 9 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000