WIN! A seven-night family villa holiday in Aquitaine
- Credit: Archant
CLOSING SOON! Don’t miss out on our competition to win a seven-night stay at villa in Aquitaine, including return flights for four people, car hire, green fees and a luxury welcome hamper!
Madame Vacances are offering the unique chance to win a one-week stay at Villas Clairière aux Chevreuils in Moliets, Aquitaine. The prize will also include return flights, car hire, green fees as well as a luxury welcome hamper.
Click here to enter!Between pine forests, long sandy beaches and the rolling waves of the Atlantic ocean, the Villas Clairière aux Chevreuils by Madame Vacances are a great base for your holiday. Unwind in the comfortable living room in front of the flat-screen TV and fireplace, cook up a feast in the open-plan, fully equipped kitchen, or step through the doors onto your furnished terrace. Relax in the garden by your private swimming pool or head out to a host of family activities just a stone’s throw away. The villas are nestled between a beautiful pine forest and the acclaimed Moliets 27-hole golf course.
Just minutes from the accommodation is the centre of Moliets, with lots of shops, bars and restaurants available to ensure your holiday is as enjoyable as possible. There are plenty of activities in the surrounding area, including golf, tennis, horse riding, surfing and cycling, plus the glorious sandy beaches are within walking distance. Access to the 18-hole golf course is included in the prize, as well as a luxury hamper of local produce.
The quiet, idyllic Moliets is located in the gorgeous Aquitaine region of France, close to the Spanish border and on the stunning Atlantic coastline of western France. With great cuisine and natural beauty, visitors can enjoy pine forests, sweeping golf courses and the endless, golden beaches which boast a world-famous surfing hotspot.
The region offers plentiful activities, history and beautiful rural landscapes, there is so much to be discovered and explored. This is a fantastic location for those who want to enjoy the best of both worlds, close to Léon Lake and nature reserve, local wildlife, flora and fauna. The cities of Bayonne and Biarritz are also less than an hour’s drive away.
Madame Vacances’ holidays are all about spending quality time together and discovering new regions of France. Read more about the Villas Clairière aux Chevreuils in Moliets, Aquitaine and be sure to enter our competition now.
T&C’s: The prize includes a 1 week rental of a 3 bedroom holiday villa with linen and end of stay cleaning included, return economy/low-cost flights for 4 from London (departure and arrival airports dependant on date of travel), taxes, hold luggage up to 15kg per person, economy car hire (provider will be confirmed prior to travel. One economy 2 or 4-door car with comprehensive car insurance, 150km/day mileage, theft waiver deductible, collision damage waiver deductible and all local taxes to be collected from arrival airport and dropped off on departure. One adult must be aged 21 years or over and hold and present a full UK driving licence. Basket hamper of local wine and specialities on arrival (aged 18+ only), 6 days of bicycle hire for 4 and 4 green fees. The prize must be taken by 15/10/2017. Excluding dates 30/7 – 10/9/2016 and 29/7 -9/9/2017 and is subject to availability.
Not included: Travel to the London airport, activities (other than bike hire and 4 green fees) and food.
Villas La Prade T&C’s:
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 4 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 5 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
1. Entry to the Prize Draw is restricted to one entry per person and multiple entries will be disqualified.
2. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
3. By entering you agree to be marketed to by Madame Vacances UK.
4. Winner is responsible for ensuring they have their own legal, valid, passport and Visa arrangements.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
6. The competition will run from 29 June to 30 August 2016.
7. Winner will be chosen at random by Madame Vacances from all valid entries in a Draw on 1 Sept 2016.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Madame Vacances reserves the right to cancel or amend the Prize Draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the Prize Draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Madame Vacances on their website.
10. Madame Vacances is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Prize Draw.
11. Madame Vacances is compliant with the Data Protection Act. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party without your prior consent.
12. By entering this Prize Draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
14. Holiday is subject to availability. All travel arrangements will be made at the sole discretion of Madame Vacances, in conjunction with its partners.
15. The Holiday prize is subject to the booking conditions of Madame Vacances
16. The Holiday offered includes return UK flights for 4 people (from a London area airport travelling with a low-cost carrier or other airline, selected by Madame Vacances), one economy 2 or 4-door car with comprehensive car insurance, 150km/day mileage, theft waiver deductible, collision damage waiver deductible and all local taxes to be collected from arrival airport and dropped off on departure. One adult must be aged 21 years or over and hold and present a full UK driving licence, 6 days of bicycle hire for 4, 4 Green Fees at Moliets Golf Course, 7 night’s accommodation for 4 people, in a in a villa with private pool (Villas La Prade). Any other activities are not included in the prize. Travel to the UK airport is not included.
17. Entries are not permitted from any employees, or their relatives, of the companies involved in this promotion, or any Madame Vacances Suppliers.
18. Prize Draw open to UK residents only. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
19. No cash replacements and Non-transferable.