WIN a luxury holiday for two
- Credit: Archant
Complete our online French Property News survey to be in with a chance of winning a break for two in Brittany
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Thanks to all of you who have helped us out with this survey. If you have been lucky enough to win the competition prize, you will be contacted shortly.
WHAT’S THIS ABOUT?
We’d like to know more about our readers: where and why are you buying properties in france, and how can we improve the magazine? Please help us by completing our survey.
HOW TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY
Visit www.completefrance.com/fpnsurvey to help us out. the survey takes less than four minutes and is very easy. You might even find it fun! Full T’s & C’s online. Competition ends 1 July 2013.
- 1 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 2 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 3 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 4 Film Review: Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch
- 5 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 6 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 7 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 Book Competition: Win a copy of Fresh Water for Flowers by Valérie Perrin
- 10 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
WHAT’S THE PRIZE?
Together with French Connections, we are offering you the chance to win a three-night stay for two at La Longere, a stylish 18th-century farmhouse in Brittany.
The lucky winnners will enjoy a welcome tea, fresh flowers and breakfast each morning as well as a wine gift to take away. Rooms are spacious, light and airy with vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside.
The three-night prize can be taken from 21 September to 31 October 2013 or from 3 January to 30 April 2014, subject to availability.
www.frenchconnections.co.uk (ID 148535); www.myferrylink.com