Win a cycling holiday for two in France!
- Credit: Archant
Win a 3-day leisure cycling holiday with France Bike Trips in the beautiful Drôme Provençale region of Southern France
France Bike Trips are offering the unique chance to win a superb cycling holiday for 2 in the south of France. The prize includes 3 days of cycling and 2 nights B&B accommodation in an eco-friendly gîte in the charming village of Chatillon-en-Diois.
The Drôme Provençale region is a little-known gem tucked away in the foothills of the Southern Alps. With stunning scenery, traditional stone-built villages, quiet country roads and a superb climate, the Drôme Provençale is the perfect destination for an unforgettable cycling holiday.
After a hearty organic breakfast, head off on the bikes for a leisurely cycle through beautiful countryside of vineyards, sunflower fields, gorges and wild river valleys. Discover the area’s medieval villages, quiet market squares and cafe terraces, before heading back to your accommodation for a well-deserved rest, then on to dinner to sample the local cuisine at one of the village’s many restaurants.
The area also boasts plenty of off-the-bike activities such as hiking, paragliding, canoeing and horse riding, as well as more relaxed options such as cultural visits and several superb farmers’ markets.
France Bike Trips offers numerous guided and self-guided mountain bike, road bike and backroad cycling tours in some of the most beautiful destinations in France. From leisurely 3-day mini-breaks to week-long epic rides, France Bike Trips has something to suit everyone.
Terms and conditions: The prize includes 2 nights bed and breakfast accommodation (based on 2 sharing) at the Paons du Jour gite in Chatillon-en-Diois, as well as 3 days self-guided cycling (maps, road book and GPS files provided). The prize does not include travel to and from Chatillon-en-Diois before and after the tour. The tour can be booked on the dates of your choice, subject to availability.
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 4 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 5 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000