WIN! A copy of Fat Dogs and French Estates
- Credit: Archant
Enter our competition to win a signed copy of Fat Dogs and French Estates, Part III, by Beth Haslam
“Something strange happened when we’d viewed the property. Without exchanging a word, we ‘d both experienced the same incredibly strong emotion – yes, this was the place we’d been looking for.”
After a long and somewhat frustrating search, amusingly recounted in the first two instalments of Fat Dogs and French Estates, Beth, her husband Jack and their two dogs have finally found their dream home in France, a large domaine with plenty of land and several outbuildings. They soon realise, however, that all is not as it seems and that the property needs a lot of work.
Despite their original wish not to buy a renovation project, the couple set off on a nightmarish journey involving eccentric builders, invading wildlife and a thick, mysterious forest in the garden. Illustrated again by Maggie Raynor, the third book of Beth’s series offers another useful and hilarious insight into buying a French home. Beth leaves nothing out and includes the scary events and fun experiences of renovating in France.
We have two signed copies and two ebook copies of Fat Dogs and French Estates, Part III to give away! Click here to enter
The closing date for entries is 13 June 2017
Fat Dogs and French Estates, Part III, Beth Haslam, £11.99, Ant Press
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 6 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Can I disinherit my children?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Aude: 6 alternative tourist spots in Cathar Country