WIN! A copy of Destination Architecture
- Credit: Archant
Enter our competition to win a copy of Destination Architecture, an unusual travel guide for those who love to find unique architectural sites
This unusual travel guide is perfect for archi-geeks like ourselves as it features 1,000 of today’s most impressive structures all over the world, making it a great source of information and serious wanderlust.
France features extensively with a whole chapter dedicated to notable sites in l’Héxagone. Have you visited the awe-inspiring Fondation Louis Vuitton in the Bois de Boulogne in Paris? Did you know that a château in Bussy-St-Martin, Seine-et-Marne, was entirely covered in mirror-polished stainless steel that reflects the surrounding grounds? And have you seen the intriguing Orange Cube plonked on a riverbank in the city of Lyon?
Practical, clearly organised and beautifully illustrated, this book is the perfect travel-planning guide for those who love to find unique and compelling architectural feats.
Destination Architecture, Phaidon Editors, £19.95
We have three copies of Destinaiton Architecture to give away! Enter by filling in the form below, competition closes on 20 February 2018.
- 1 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 2 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 3 Film Review: Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch
- 4 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 5 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 6 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 7 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 10 Stargazing in France: 3 International Dark Sky Reserves to visit