The best places in France for car enthusiasts...and seven other things we learnt in the June issue of French Property News, out now!
- Credit: Archant
Which are the best UNESCO sites to buy near? Do I need planning permission for a garden shed? Where in France is the ‘village of light’? The answers are all in the June issue of French Property News, out now!
1. Buying a property near one of France’s unique UNESCO World Heritage sites can come with a wealth of benefits. Learn about some of our favourite sites on page 22.
2. Read about how one couple feel head-over-heels for Haute-Loire and found their perfect property there, on page 30.
3. if you ask the right questions and apply for the correct documents, there is nothing stopping you from completing your dream project in France, says our renovations expert on page 44.
4. From road trips to racetracks, here are some of the best locations in France for car enthusiasts - and some beautoful properties you could buy there, too. Find out more on page 46.
5. Love them or loathe them, estate agents are very much a part of the property purchasing scene. Learn what you should expect from your agent, and how to make the most out of your relationship with them, on page 52.
6. Charming vilages along the Alabaster Coast, near Dieppe, boast fine houses with sea and river views. Discover the area and the properties on offer there, on page 54.
- 1 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 2 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 6 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 7 Northern France: 5 places to visit for a short break from the UK
- 8 Can I disinherit my children?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
7. Chamonix is not just for ski season – join us as we explore this captivating town at the foot of Mont Blanc, on page 62.
8. How will the buying process change during and in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic? Our expert explains the new rules and what they mean for buyers, on page 74.
If you want to read and learn more about buying property in France you can buy the June issue of French Property News here
Or, you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!
On the cover: a substantial country home in Gascony on the market with Compass Immobilier