September issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In September’s eco issue of Living France we explore the Breton department of Morbihan, discover the unspoilt treasures of Jura, find out how France’s vegetarian food scene is on the rise and meet a family who run eco friendly gîtes in Normandy
Morbihan is renowned for its unspoilt coastline, but its peaceful waterways, ancient forests,historic towns and pretty villages are worth a visit, too, as our writer Patricia Stoughton finds out
With an increase in vegetarian and vegan restaurants and more meat-free options on menus, attitudes to vegetarianism are changing in France. We discover how vegetarian options have improved
Salt of the earth
Living an environmentally responsible lifestyle was paramount to Rosie and Simon Hill’s move to Calvados. We find out how their eco friendly twist has given their holiday accommodation in Normandy an edge
Plus, we meet a couple who built their own eco friendly home in France from scratch, find out how one family found their dream life in Morbihan and hear how an English architect built her rural retreat in Tarn-et-Garonne. There is also information on the possible implications of Brexit plus expert advice for finding a job in France. There is also a recipe for sea bream in a garlic bouillon.
Buy the September issue of Living France here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month
- 1 Emily in Paris: 3 Parisian apartments for sale that remind us of the popular Netflix show
- 2 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 3 Can you guess which 3 French towns are the best to live in?
- 4 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 5 Eco-friendly France: 5 new laws for 2022 plus 5 more for the future
- 6 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 7 9 dreamy châteaux for sale in France for budgets starting at €200,000
- 8 Visit Notre-Dame cathedral in a new virtual reality experience
- 9 French château: Moving to the ‘edge of the world’ to run an award-winning luxury guesthouse
- 10 5 beautiful Brittany properties for sale from €77,000