September 2016 issue of French Property News out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the September issue of French Property News we explore the treasure island of Corsica, offer top tips for making money from a vineyard and look at how to use social media to market your holiday let
If you’re still searching for your dream French property, we put several areas under the spotlight this month: the island of Corsica with its stunning scenery and unique heritage; property hotspots within three hours’ drive of Calais; sunny Charente with its slow pace of life and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of St-Émilion. We also look at how to turn a vineyard into a profitable business, highlight the importance of social media in marketing your holiday home, examine the role of the notaire and meet an Australian expat combining business with pleasure in Paris. Our experts explain the impact of Brexit on the GBP/EUR exchange rate, how pensions are taxed in France and the different interpretations of the EU succession regulation.
• Location features
Corsica, a Mediterranean gem off the Côte d’Azur
Ports of call: property hotspots within three hours’ drive of Calais
The sunny, slow-paced department of Charente
• Expert advice
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
How to make money from a vineyard
How to use social media to market your holiday let
The role of the notaire and how to choose one to handle your property purchase
• Real life stories
An Australian expat living in Paris
One couple turning disappointment to advantage in south-west France
Buy the August issue of French Property NewsView our magazine subscription offers: