Discover the most stunning waterways in Europe and beyond with CroisiEurope river cruises
- Credit: Archant
See the world from onboard a luxurious yet affordable CroisiEurope river cruise
For over 42 years, CroisiEurope has been offering quality cruises at affordable prices onboard its fleet of 56 ships and hotel barges that sail on some of the most beautiful waterways in the world.
Inspired itineraries include iconic favourites such as the canal cruises in France, the Seine, Danube, and Rhine, as well as lesser known rivers such as the Guadalquivir and Guadiana in Spain, the Elbe, the Po and the Sava. CroisiEurope also offers a unique African cruise safari on Lake Kariba combined with a four-day stay in a luxury lodge overlooking the Zambezi and overnights in Johannesburg and Victoria Falls.
Following the huge successes of the MS Loire Princesse and the MS Elbe Princesse, CroisiEurope recently expanded its fleet with a third paddle riverboat for the Elbe and the Vltava Rivers. This new ship cruises between Berlin and the heart of Prague, with passengers climbing aboard for a unique itinerary between Germany and the Czech Republic.
Onboard, guests can relax in their light and spacious en-suite cabins or socialise in the stylish panoramic lounges and bars while soaking up the laidback lifestyle. One of the highlights of any cruise is the outstanding cuisine prepared by the onboard culinary team who strive to tempt guests’ taste buds with classical favourites and local delicacies paired with a generous selection of wines from each region the ship is sailing through.
On all CroisiEurope cruises, guests will enjoy fascinating excursions with knowledgeable guides with an opportunity to immerse themselves in local culture. While most tours take guests to the must see sights, CroisiEurope also offers options for more active guests to discover unusual and original excursions, which will surprise and enchant those looking to experience more adventurous and sensation-filled activities. Off the beaten path sights, local product tasting and helicopter rides are among the many exciting experiences CroisiEurope has hand-picked for their passengers!
While a CroisiEurope cruise is all about discovering wonderful destinations, on many days guests are treated to an entertaining or informative experience that adds an extra dimension to their voyage. Dinner in Spain may be accompanied by a guitar player from the region. A classical string quartet could come aboard in Germany, or an entrancing fado singer in Portugal.
CroisiEurope goes out of their way to provide the highest possible standards of comfort for exceptional value for money so all guests need do is relax and enjoy an unforgettable cruise experience.
- 1 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 2 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 Stargazing in France: 3 International Dark Sky Reserves to visit
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations