October 2016 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the October issue of Living France we explore three of Tarn’s most enchanting villages, take a tour along the coast of Ille-et-Vilaine in Brittany, find out how a Scottish chef is shaking up the culinary scene in the French Alps and meet a glass artist in Montmorillon
Built hundreds of years ago, the picturesque villages in Tarn continue to captivate all who visit. We explore what life is like in these breathtaking hilltop villages that stand in Tarn’s rolling countryside
Discover the tranquil department of Ille-et-Vilaine in Brittany and fall for its mix of captivating coastline, splendid beaches, bucolic pastures and historic medieval towns
Find out how one expat is making a culinary impact with her catering business in the French Alps and how she has been changing perceptions of British food in France
Glass work artist
We meet Sharon Cox, an expat who was so inspired by her surroundings and new life in Vienne, south-west France that she adapted her skills to become a successful glass artist
Plus we meet a Dutch couple who are running a B&B in Cordes-sur-Ciel, find out why Dordogne is the perfect place for a group of friends to host gourmet weekends and meet the owners of a lovingly restored 18th-century mas on the Côte d’Azur. There is also expert advice on capital gains tax in France and EU succession regulation and a guide to French therapists. There is also a recipe for braised duck with cherries.
- 1 Complete France Advent Calendar Competition 2021
- 2 Dick and Angel Strawbridge launch The Chateau Kitchen cookbook
- 3 French château: Moving to the ‘edge of the world’ to run an award-winning luxury guesthouse
- 4 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 5 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 8 Christmas in Lyon: The best markets to visit
- 9 A guide to the Brittany town of Morlaix
- 10 Guide to social etiquette in France