October 2015 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new October 2015 issue of Living France we explore the Provence department of Var, home to the glitzy resort of Saint-Tropez, and bring you expert advice on tax residency rules and the French health care system
• We explore this department in Provence, home to the glitzy Mediterranean resort of Saint-Tropez as well as sleepy medieval villages and a sun-drenched coastline. We also meet a couple who own an olive farm in Var and produce their own olive oil and get the latest information on the property market in the area as well as 6 properties for sale
How to be French:
• In the first of our three part series we bring you author Alex Quick’s witty take on the etiquette of French food and drink to help you avoid making a faux pas at the dinner table
• Do you know which country you are considered a tax residence of? Our tax expert explains the confusing issue of tax residency so you don’t end up paying too much tax
- 1 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
Living in France:
• A British couple reveal how they created an organic farm in Midi-Pyrénées and an American author tells us about her move from Paris to Provence and how she and her husband set up a thriving ice cream parlour
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in October, share a recipe for baba au rhum with wines to match and bring you the best properties for sale in France, including 6 properties under €200,000.