October 2015 issue of French Property News out now!
- Credit: Archant
A preview of what you’ll find inside our latest issue – holiday business special
Have you thought about running gîtes or chambres d’hôtes in France? Or perhaps a campsite? There’s plenty of advice in this month’s holiday business special, from what to look for when buying an accommodation business and what you need to know about legislation, to handy hints from those with first-hand experience. Find out why Hérault is ideal if you want plenty of sunshine without the Riviera price tags, and if you haven’t yet settled on where to buy a property we reveal the questions to ask yourself before deciding on the location that suits you best. And if you want to learn more about the different French property styles we’ve got a new mini-series to help you do just that.
• Location features
Hérault – beautiful beaches, vibrant towns and cheaper property than the Riviera
Marais Poitevin – exploring the magical waterways of France’s ‘Green Venice’
• Expert advice
Part one of our new series of the different French property styles
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
The questions you should be asking before starting your househunt
How to beat a rising French mortgage market
Holiday business special:
How to make your chambres d’hôtes stand out from the crowd
What to look for when buying a holiday accommodation business
Is looking after someone else’s second home the right job for you?
• Real Life stories
The author who acted on impulse and started a new life and career in Charente-Maritime
A property in France is not just for summer – a lesson in remembering the reality of winter
Enjoying a Mediterranean diet in St-Tropez
Plus, three of the best renovation projects for keen DIYers, an estate agent’s dream home in Tarn, ways to enjoy armagnac, and the chance to win one of six copies of Last Chance in the Pyrénées by Julia Stagg on our reviews page.
Buy the October issue of French Property News
Subscribe to French Property News
For properties for sale across France visit France Property Shop