How to make money from your second home in France…and 7 other things we learnt in the November issue of French Property News!
- Credit: Archant
Where are the best market towns in France? Why is a recent technology investment great news for owners of rural properties? How does French probate work? The answers are all in the November issue of French Property News, out now!
1. Family fun, gastronomic delights and welcoming communities: find out why market towns are not just for shopping trips but can also be wonderful places to live, on page 26.
2. Paris isn't the only place in France where you can find world-class art - learn about the small French towns that are big on culture, on page 30.
3. The magnificent châteaux of the Loire Valley inspired the creators of Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. Discover why it's also attracting expats to live out their own French fairytales, on page 42.
4.Always wanted to make money from a holiday home in France, but never been sure how to get started? Read our simple guide to making your property pay, on page 50.
5.France has launched a multi-billion-euro investment in internet services. Find out why this is good news for rural property owners, on page 62.
6.The owners of a luxury B&B in Tarn tell us why the uncertainty of an impending Brexit has encouraged rather than deterred them, on page 68.
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 4 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 5 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 6 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 9 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
7.Learn how planning ahead can hugely ease the stress of dealing with probate when a property owner dies, on page 80.
If you want to read and learn more about buying property in France you can buy the October 2019 issue of French Property News here.
Or, you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!
On this month's cover: A stunning four-bedroom new build villa in Var, with Home Hunts.