May 2015 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new May 2015 issue of Living France we explore Seine-Maritime in Normandy, meet an expat cruising Burgundy’s canals and find out the planning permission rules in France
• We explore the breathtaking coastline, busy ferry ports and historic towns of this Normandy department, meet an expat running an English-language bookshop in Rouen and get the latest on the property market
8 properties under €150,000:
• From a renovation project in Limousin to a rural retreat in Charente we find out what property you can buy on a tight budget in France
• We reveal the planning permission rules and regulations in France and the maintenance costs of owning a swimming pool
- 1 Emily in Paris: 3 Parisian apartments for sale that remind us of the popular Netflix show
- 2 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 3 Can you guess which 3 French towns are the best to live in?
- 4 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 5 Eco-friendly France: 5 new laws for 2022 plus 5 more for the future
- 6 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 7 9 dreamy châteaux for sale in France for budgets starting at €200,000
- 8 Visit Notre-Dame cathedral in a new virtual reality experience
- 9 French château: Moving to the ‘edge of the world’ to run an award-winning luxury guesthouse
- 10 5 beautiful Brittany properties for sale from €77,000
Meet an expat cruising Burgundy’s canals:
• We discover how one expat built a life and a business on a barge in Burgundy and also meet a family building their own house and setting up a business in Annecy and explore a luxury B&B in Lot
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in May, share a recipe for spring lamb with wines to match, get the latest on the French property market and reveal how to be green in France. We also have 5 copies of Celia Imrie’s debut novel Not Quite Nice for you to win!
Buy the May issue of Living France here