May 2015 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new May 2015 issue of Living France we explore Seine-Maritime in Normandy, meet an expat cruising Burgundy’s canals and find out the planning permission rules in France
• We explore the breathtaking coastline, busy ferry ports and historic towns of this Normandy department, meet an expat running an English-language bookshop in Rouen and get the latest on the property market
8 properties under €150,000:
• From a renovation project in Limousin to a rural retreat in Charente we find out what property you can buy on a tight budget in France
• We reveal the planning permission rules and regulations in France and the maintenance costs of owning a swimming pool
- 1 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 2 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 Stargazing in France: 3 International Dark Sky Reserves to visit
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
Meet an expat cruising Burgundy’s canals:
• We discover how one expat built a life and a business on a barge in Burgundy and also meet a family building their own house and setting up a business in Annecy and explore a luxury B&B in Lot
Plus, we find out what’s happening in France in May, share a recipe for spring lamb with wines to match, get the latest on the French property market and reveal how to be green in France. We also have 5 copies of Celia Imrie’s debut novel Not Quite Nice for you to win!
Buy the May issue of Living France here