March 2015 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the new March 2015 issue of Living France we explore Toulouse, meet expats running B&Bs in France and get expert advice on accessing health care in France
• Discover this vibrant city in the south-west of France, known for its culture, food and architecture it is popular with students and industry workers. We meet a couple living in the city, talk to a local estate agent and offer a selection of properties to tempt you
Meet the expats living in France:
• We learn about setting up a B&B in France from a couple in Béziers and an expat in Provence, and find out how one family has the best of both town and country in Limousin
Top tips for planning a year abroad:
• We ask students and experts how to go about planning a year abroad in France and discover some great tips for any students or their families looking forward to a year in France
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 10 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
• We have the essential guide to accessing health care in France along with tax advice for those with holiday homes in France and information on the investment potential of an Alpine house
Plus, we give a mouth-watering recipe for fondant au chocolat with wines to match, get the second instalment of comedian Ian Moore’s column about life in France, and go house hunting in France with a selection of properties in towns and rural retreats in Poitou-Charentes. We also have a selection of French food for you to win!