January 2016 issue of French Property News out now!
- Credit: Archant
A preview of what you’ll find inside our latest issue
If you’ve decided to buy a property in France this year, we reveal the regions where you’ll get more for your money in 2016 to help you bag a bargain. We share some of the differences you should expect to find between homes in the UK and France, and explain what to look for if you want a French property that will provide a home and an income. Our experts also explain why tax planning should be a priority and provide a step-by-step guide to applying for a French mortgage, so you’ll be ready to get your househunt off to the best possible start.
• Location features
The regions where you’ll get more property for your money in 2016
Househunting near France’s favourite monuments
Deux-Sèvres – the riverside town of Argenton-les-Vallées
Aveyron – exploring picturesque Najac
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 4 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 5 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 6 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
• Expert advice
The differences between properties in France and the UK
Making the right decisions when buying a French property
What to look for when buying a property as a home and an income-generator
The practicalities of owning a French château
A guide to applying for a French mortgage
Currency exchange and effective money
• Real Life stories
Swapping London for life in Burgundy’s Côte-d’Or
Two couples share the secrets of a running a successful holiday let in France
Plus, three of the best properties for sale at the national average price of €157,000, a sneak peek at the treats on offer at The France Show, and an estate agent’s dream home in Pyrénées-Orientales.
Buy the January issue of French Property News
Subscribe to French Property News
For properties for sale across France visit France Property Shop