January 2016 issue of French Property News out now!
- Credit: Archant
A preview of what you’ll find inside our latest issue
If you’ve decided to buy a property in France this year, we reveal the regions where you’ll get more for your money in 2016 to help you bag a bargain. We share some of the differences you should expect to find between homes in the UK and France, and explain what to look for if you want a French property that will provide a home and an income. Our experts also explain why tax planning should be a priority and provide a step-by-step guide to applying for a French mortgage, so you’ll be ready to get your househunt off to the best possible start.
• Location features
The regions where you’ll get more property for your money in 2016
Househunting near France’s favourite monuments
Deux-Sèvres – the riverside town of Argenton-les-Vallées
Aveyron – exploring picturesque Najac
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
• Expert advice
The differences between properties in France and the UK
Making the right decisions when buying a French property
What to look for when buying a property as a home and an income-generator
The practicalities of owning a French château
A guide to applying for a French mortgage
Currency exchange and effective money
• Real Life stories
Swapping London for life in Burgundy’s Côte-d’Or
Two couples share the secrets of a running a successful holiday let in France
Plus, three of the best properties for sale at the national average price of €157,000, a sneak peek at the treats on offer at The France Show, and an estate agent’s dream home in Pyrénées-Orientales.
Buy the January issue of French Property News
Subscribe to French Property News
For properties for sale across France visit France Property Shop