Introducing Magazine Club for just £4.99 a month
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy French Property News plus 35 other great magazines for just £4.99 a month!
Magazine Club is a new multi-title subscription service giving you unlimited access to over 35 monthly magazines from leading UK publisher Archant. So you can now enjoy French Property News alongside France Magazine, Living France and a host of other great titles, all accessible on your computer, tablet and mobile.
In addition to the latest issues each month, you can enjoy large archives of past issues for each title with over 650 magazine editions available now and over 400 new editions added each year. Our unlimited access setup means that you can read as many different magazines as you wish each month with no additional costs, so delve into our archives and discover the great depth of content available.
Magazine Club is accessible via a mobile friendly website and dedicated Android and iOS apps, allowing you to access editions on all of your devices and take your magazines with you wherever you go.
Why Try Magazine Club?
• Read French Property News and 35 other great magazines for just £4.99 a month
• Enjoy unlimited access to read as many editions as you wish
• Read Anywhere, Anytime - On your computer/laptop, tablet and mobile
• Explore our large archives of past editions packed full of great content
Find out more at www.magclub.co.uk
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 7 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000