Exciting new ski properties
- Credit: Archant
This week saw the release of a brand new collection of ski properties in the French Alps popular resort of Chatel in the Portes du Soleil
These new properties have been eagerly awaited by French, British and international purchasers, particularly due to recent announcement of the new lift infrastructure which is set to boost property prices in the area.
“Chatel is extremely popular with buyers from all over Europe, but the recent news of the new lift connecting Super Chatel to Linga has created quite a buzz,” said Nicholas Leach, Partner at Athena Advisors. “Ski property buyers normally buy by location in a resort that they know and enjoy, but this new infrastructure is also attracting investor buyers too.”
The new release of properties are located within the Grand Ermitage development, a private collection of 4* apartments in central Châtel, just a few hundred meters from the village’s thriving centre and close to the ski slopes of the Portes du Soleil.
In total just 33 one to three bedroom apartments are available with prices starting from €225,000. Each of the apartments has been designed to cater for the high numbers of tourists that frequent this beautiful mountain village each year. All of the properties will offer great views over the valley and come with large spacious balconies, furniture pack including flat screen TV, parking and a ski locker.
“While these new apartments will be finished to modern specifications, outside the building will be reminiscent of the surrounding Savoyard architecture,” added Leach.
For more information, contact Athena Advisors on t: +44 (0)20 7471 4500, email email@example.com or visit www.athenaadvisors.co.uk
- 1 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 2 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 Stargazing in France: 3 International Dark Sky Reserves to visit
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations