12 reasons to buy the August 2018 issue of French Property News
The August issue of French Property News is out! From useful and inspiring location guides for househunting in France to heart-warming stories of happy French property owners, we’ve got you covered. Here’s a taster of what you can find inside…
1. A great guide to Gers
Discover this uncrowded Gascon corner of south-west France.
2. An interview with author Georgeanne Brennan
The American cookbook author talks about French lifestyle and her beloved house in Provence.
3. Find your dream French property
From Brexit bolthole and restored farmhouses to contemporary homes and houses with pools, we have hundreds of properties for you to look at.
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 6 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 7 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
4. What is life like after a move to France?
An agent catches up with three expat families to see how they've fared.
5. Explore Haut-Vaucluse and Champagne
A tour around the area loved by the Romans…and Popes! Plus find a home among the sparkling champagne vineyards
6. What do you need to know before relocating to France?
Our expert advice on what to think about before moving across the Channel
7. From city to country
See how one expat and her husband living in Paris bought an old house in rural Burgundy.
8. Foodie househunting
Explore France through its varied gastronomic specialties and find your perfect French home along the way.
9. Where to find gardening inspiration in France
Learn about the many public gardens, parks and garden fairs and festivals in France where you can get ideas and advice on what to do with your plot.
10. Want to rent business premises in France?
We look into the nitty gritty of French commercial leases so you can start your business in France in the know
11. Two Americans in Charente
A couple came to France on holiday and ended up buying a house - read about their journey!
12. Top tips for driving in France
Everything you need to know about taking your car to France
What are you waiting for? You can buy the August 2018 issue of French Property News here
Or, you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!