August 2016 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the August issue of Living France we explore Pas-de-Calais, discover the unspoilt beauty of Charente-Maritime, find out how expats can get involved in France’s book scene and meet a British family living the dream in a fairy tale Breton château
With its picturesque towns and villages, bucolic pastures and an undiscovered coastline, Pas-de-Calais in Northern France deserves to be the next destination
Hosts with the Most
Sweet and Simple
Sea, sun and seafood are just some of the delights that can be found in Charente-Maritime. We find out how the department excells at enjoying the simple things in life
The Write Stuff
Love your literature? We discover a bounty of expat groups and resources available for bookworms in France
Plus, we meet an expat who’s living her dream running a B&B in Pas-de-Calais, find out why one British family swapped the hustle and bustle of London for a slower pace in Gard and investigate the implications of retiring in France. There is also expert advice about opening a restaurant business in France and helping to settle your children into French school. There is also a recipe for an apricot and lavender almondine.
Buy the August issue of Living France here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!
- 1 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 2 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 6 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 7 Northern France: 5 places to visit for a short break from the UK
- 8 Can I disinherit my children?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village