April 2017 issue of Living France out now!
- Credit: Archant
In the April issue of Living France, we find out what it’s like to live in Lozère, discover a new side of Paris from an American expat, reveal the best places to live and work in France and meet the owners of a maison de maître in south-west France
With wide open spaces and the lowest property prices in Languedoc, Lozère is the perfect place for those seeking rural bliss. We explore this hidden-away department that boasts high plateaux, stunning gorges and historic villages
The New Paris
Uncovering a new side of Paris is at the heart of Lindsey Tramuta’s blog, Lost in Cheeseland. The American expat and writer tells us why the French capital is the perfect place to live and shares the secret side of her adopted home city
Work to Live
A recent survey has revealed the top towns and cities to live and work in France. We take a closer look at the top three and discover why they offer the perfect work-life balance
- 1 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
We find out how expats Michèle and Rob McLusky combined French and English style to transform a 17th-century maison de maître in Landes, south-west France into their dream home
Plus we meet expats who have taken their love of cricket across the Channel, talk to three couples working with animals in France and hear from a gardener in Dordogne. There is also a guide to utilities in France and expert advice on pensions, civil partnerships and moving with chickens.
You can buy the April issue of Living France here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month