9 of the best French properties for sale with gardens
- Credit: Archant
From an easy-to-maintain courtyard garden to a few acres, most househunters trying to find a property in France want some outside space to enjoy al fresco lunches and indulge their green-fingered passions. Here are just a few of the many properties with gardens on France Property Shop.
This four-bedroom village house dating from the 1930s comes with three garages, a workshop and a third of an acre garden. The partially renovated property is set in a village near Perols-sur-Vezère.
In a quiet village close to the town of Huelgoat, this two-bedroom bungalow offers potential to create further living space, while outside the well-maintained and secluded gardens contain a large summer house and BBQ area.
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 4 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 5 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
This charming stone cottage with independant one-bedroom annexe and outbuildings ripe for conversion for future projects, is all set around a pretty courtyard with semi-enclosed terrace plus there is a large garden to the rear.
With five bedrooms and three bathrooms, this village house Is full of charm and character, with the benefit of a sunny garden, pool and terrace. Located near the stunning town of Carcassonne, it is within walking distance of all amenities.
This six-bedroom house is ideal for outdoor living with a lovely terrace, swimming pool, pergola, barbecue and access to the river. The property could be used as a main house or a holiday home with the possibility to create a gîte.
Dating back to 1509, this renovated five-bedroom manor house has beautiful period features. It is set on 14.5 acres of land, with various outbuildings, a guesthouse in the former saddlery, four horse boxes and a workshop.
Situated in a quiet neighbourhood of Mougins, this one-bedroom apartment boasts a large sunny terrace, accessed from both the living room and the bedroom, with a small garden and a jacuzzi as well as stunning views of the countryside all the way to the sea.
In the heart of a pretty village, this eight-bedroom ‘maison de maître’ was originally built as a consulate for Napoleon in 1792. The garden has lawns, shrubs and a vegetable patch, plus a swimming pool and terrace, and a range of outbuildings.
With stunning mountain views, this spacious three-bedroom chalet has a wonderful terrace and garden, boules pitch and double garage, all within very close proximity of the Three Valleys, the largest ski area in the world.
Find more and similar proporties at France Property Shop