6 properties in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Credit: Archant
Situated on France’s Mediterranean coast, the departments of Gard and Hérault in Languedoc-Roussillon are a great alternative for property buyers looking for the south of France on a budget. We have chosen 6 properties to tempt you...
Near Béziers, Hérault
This charming house is in a quiet location in a lively village, only 20 minutes from Béziers in Hérault. The property has been renovated, although there are some finishing touches needed. Spread over three floors, the house offers an open-plan kitchen/dining area, living room, one bedroom and one bathroom.
Near Cébazan in Hérault, this spacious villa boasts an outdoor dining area and a 7x4m swimming pool. Inside, there is an open-plan kitchen that has been tastefully renovated, a living room with an open fireplace, and four bedrooms. the garage has been converted into an office although could be used as a fifth bedroom.
www.artaxaimmo.comNear Le Grau du Roi, Gard
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
This historic forge has been cleverly converted into a stylish home in the centre of a pretty village in Gard, only 45 minutes from Le Grau du Roi on the Mediterranean coast. The property is laid out in the style of a loft apartment with an open living area, mezzanine, one double bedroom and a double-height ceiling.
www.leggettfrance.comNear Béziers, Hérault
This single-storey villa is situated on the edge of a village in Hérault, only five minutes from Béziers and 15 minutes from the Canal du Midi. Recently refreshed, the villa offers three bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, conservatory and an attic that could be converted. The villa sits in an enclosed, landscaped plot with space for a pool.
www.realestatelanguedoc.comNear Uzès, Gard
This attractive villa is situated in a charming town, 25 mintues from Uzès in Gard. It boasts a private garden, swimming pool and terrace. The villa has an open-plan living area with a fully equipped kitchen and three bedrooms. There is also a one-bedroom studio apartment with a separate entrance.
This attractive property is on the edge of sommières in Gard, within easy reach of both the coast and the cévennes mountains. Surrounded by olive groves and with views of rolling countryside, the house has several terraces and a pool. There are four bedrooms, an open-plan living/dining room and an American-style kitchen.