4 properties in Gironde
- Credit: Archant
Gironde in Aquitaine is famous for its vineyards and capital city Bordeaux, but it also offers pretty villages, an attractive coastline and traditional houses. Here are 4 properties for sale in Gironde
This five-bedroom house looks out over the Dordogne River and has direct access to the water. Situated two minutes from Libourne and 15 minutes from Saint-Émilion, the house has a wine cellar, home cinema room and Jacuzzi room as well as lovely period features. The swimming pool, garden and terrace all have views of the river.
This pretty house is located in the charming village of Flaujagues along the Dordogne River, just 15 minutes from Saint-Émilion. Fully renovated with features including exposed stone walls and wooden beams, the house has two bedrooms, a spacious living room, fitted kitchen and one bathroom.
Located in an attractive hamlet near Saint-Christoly-de-Blaye, this striking four-bedroom house is in need of some updating. It currently comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen and two bathrooms with feature fireplaces, exposed stone walls and beams. There is also another house in need of complete renovation.
www.leggettfrance.comSauveterre de Guyenne, Gironde
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
This 18th-century stone cottage has been tastefully renovated and includes classic fireplaces, stone walls and wooden beams. There are three bedrooms and a large attached barn that could be converted. The garden stretches to 2,200m² with a swimming pool and views of the vineyards. The property is 30 minutes from Bordeaux.