4 properties in Gironde
- Credit: Archant
Gironde in Aquitaine is famous for its vineyards and capital city Bordeaux, but it also offers pretty villages, an attractive coastline and traditional houses. Here are 4 properties for sale in Gironde
This five-bedroom house looks out over the Dordogne River and has direct access to the water. Situated two minutes from Libourne and 15 minutes from Saint-Émilion, the house has a wine cellar, home cinema room and Jacuzzi room as well as lovely period features. The swimming pool, garden and terrace all have views of the river.
This pretty house is located in the charming village of Flaujagues along the Dordogne River, just 15 minutes from Saint-Émilion. Fully renovated with features including exposed stone walls and wooden beams, the house has two bedrooms, a spacious living room, fitted kitchen and one bathroom.
Located in an attractive hamlet near Saint-Christoly-de-Blaye, this striking four-bedroom house is in need of some updating. It currently comprises a lounge, dining room, kitchen and two bathrooms with feature fireplaces, exposed stone walls and beams. There is also another house in need of complete renovation.
www.leggettfrance.comSauveterre de Guyenne, Gironde
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 4 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 5 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 6 Can I disinherit my children?
- 7 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 8 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Aude: 6 alternative tourist spots in Cathar Country
This 18th-century stone cottage has been tastefully renovated and includes classic fireplaces, stone walls and wooden beams. There are three bedrooms and a large attached barn that could be converted. The garden stretches to 2,200m² with a swimming pool and views of the vineyards. The property is 30 minutes from Bordeaux.