3 properties on the French Riviera
- Credit: Archant
With its sunshine, good food and glamourous Mediterranean resorts, the French Riviera is always popular with property buyers. Here are three properties for sale along the Côte d’Azur
This spacious apartment is located in the heart of the Carré d’Or area of Nice, just a few minutes from the Promenade des Anglais and the beach, with easy access to the city’s shops and restaurants. Set in a secure residence with a caretaker, the apartment is on the second floor and boasts marble floors, air conditioning and has been recently decorated. There is a large entrance hall, a spacious living room with French windows opening onto a south-facing terrace, a separate fully equipped kitchen and two bedrooms with a bathroom each.
This beautiful villa is in a well-placed location only minutes from the beautiful historic centre of Valbonne with plenty of shops and restaurants, and a 20-minute drive from Nice airport. The villa faces south and offers four bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, a study, a laundry room, a utility room and a large open-plan living and dining room opening out onto the sunny garden. Although a short drive from the sea the property has a swimming pool with a terrace and landscaped grounds including palm trees and a driveway, and is secured with remote-controlled gates.
- 1 Guide to social etiquette in France
- 2 5 ways to integrate into your new community in France
- 3 You can soon visit a replica of the world’s only prehistoric underwater cave
- 4 5 festive French properties: Cute Cottages for sale in France
- 5 What Covid tests and paperwork do I need for travel to France?
- 6 What happens when someone dies owning property in the UK and France?
- 7 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 Aude: 6 alternative tourist spots in Cathar Country
- 10 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
As one of the arguably most glamorous resorts on the Côte d’Azur, Cannes is a favourite with the rich and famous especially during its annual film festival. This apartment is located on the top floor of a sought-after building, boasting private access to a 94m² roof terrace with panoramic views of the Mediterranean sea. The apartment has three bedrooms, two shower rooms, a living room, separate kitchen and a balcony overlooking Cannes marina. There is also a garage and storage cellar and the building has a caretaker and two swimming pools. The apartment is within walking distance of the beaches and only a 25-minute drive from Nice airport.