14 reasons to buy the February 2018 issue of French Property News
- Credit: Archant
Recovering from Christmas celebrations? We’ve prepared a special ‘great outdoors’ issue to help you get out and about and enjoy the best of French life... outside. Here’s why you should buy the February 2018 issue of French Property News
1. It’s our Great Outdoors special!
France has such diverse landscapes, there’s something for everyone. If you love being out and about, whether it’s hiking in the mountains or pottering around in your garden, then this special issue is for you.
2. Find a home in a beautiful natural setting
This issue, we focused our househunting efforts on the outdoors and found homes with beautiful views, country houses, a glorious Provence property with a huge amount of land and many more.
3. Become self-sufficient by running a smallholding
We look at options and considerations for owning and running a smallholding farm plus we pick a few lovely farmhouses on the market.
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 4 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 5 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 6 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
4. Travel to the Jura mountains
This underrated range is blessed with steep mountains, silver rivers, abundant pastures and affordable properties; plus discover five other areas where nature is king.
5. Hike one of France’s Grande Randonnées
Follow the path of three French long-distance hiking trails to find your dream house near walking paths.
6. Buy a house by a river
We go round the country and pick some fine riverside properties for those who like fishing, boating or simply swimming outdoors.
7. Carol Drinkwater talks about her idyllic life in France
The actress and authors explains why she loves everything about her life in France, which she splits between Paris and Provence.
8. Own a hobby vineyard
Make sure you take everything into consideration when you buy a property with a vineyard.
9. Explore the Ardèche Gorges
This extremely scenic part of France boasts wild landscapes, historic villages and outdoor activities galore.
10. Tame your French garden
Expats reveal how to maintain a large garden in France and how to deal with mice, snakes and other animal friends.
11. Get renovation tips
Learn from the experience of Dick Strawbridge and Angel Adoree from ‘Escape to the Château’ as they reveal their best advice for renovating a French home.
12. Get advice on winter moves
A move is stressful enough in its itself so make sure you’ve thought of everything before the big move if you choose to move in the winter.
13. Find the perfect holiday home
Get the lowdown on what you need from your holiday home and find the perfect property accordingly.
14. Learn about the importance of the compromis de vente
This preliminary sales contract is key in a French property sale – find out all about it.
You can buy the February 2018 issue of French Property News here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!
And don’t forget we will be at the France Show on 26-28 January. Book your tickets now for our French Property Exhibition and a fun day out enjoying the flavours of France.