13 reasons to buy the March 2018 issue of Living France!
- Credit: Archant
The March 2018 issue of Living France is out now! Here are 13 reasons why you should pick up a copy...
1. Discover what it’s like to live in Vendée
Sandy beaches, stunning stretches of coastline and unspoilt islands make every day a holiday in Vendée! Find out what it’s like to live there…
2. Find out about dating in France
Online dating apps and social meet-ups make finding love in France both easy and fun. We reveal how you can meet your perfect match!
3. See inside this gorgeous home
American food writer Jamie Schler has found a recipe for success at the hotel she runs in the Loire Valley. Take a look inside!
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 6 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 7 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
4. Meet three expat bloggers
Whether it’s to make a bit of extra money or just to have as an online diary of life in France, many people dream of writing a blog. These three bloggers tell us how they did it
5. Learn about online shopping in France
OK, you can never beat a trip to the market in France, but sometimes, for handiness sake, you need to do an online shop. We examine the available options
6. Find your dream home in Vendée
From a 19th century château to a restored windmill, we have a home to suit everyone on France’s western coast
7. Learn how to make the most of social media
Keen to make connections in France? From finding expat groups on Facebook to networking on Twitter, we discover how social media can help create an invaluable network of support
8. Find a property in France for under €200,000
You won’t believe what you can get for your money in France! This month, we select six great-value homes that are sure to tempt you
9. Read out how to make the most of your holiday let
If you want to make some money from your property in France, you’ll want to read our guide for maximising its potential
10. Discover France’s famous spa towns
If you want to move to France to escape the rat race, then you’ll want to read about its spa towns where rest and relaxation are actively encouraged as part of daily life
11. Find out what it’s like to have a baby in France
Being pregnant and giving birth in France has been a very positive experience, says our resident columnist Fiona Flint, who has just given birth to her first child in Haute-Garonne
12. See beautiful photos of France…
Like this one of a chic scooter in Bordeaux. There’s plenty more to ogle over!
13. Find out what’s happening this month in France
From cheese and wine fairs to mountain music festivals, there are plenty of dates for your diary this month in France. We reveal the highlights, plus reveal the latest travel news and reviews
You can buy the March 2018 issue of Living France here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!