13 reasons to buy the June 2018 issue of Living France
- Credit: Archant
The June 2018 issue of Living France is out now! Here are 13 reasons why you should pick up a copy...
1. Find out what it’s like to live in Haute-Garonne
Mountains to rival the Alps, the dynamic city of Toulouse and thriving villages – what’s not to like?
2. Learn more about the public sector in France
Understand how different jobs are categorised and what changes might occur under President Macron
3. Discover the 10 best places to retire in France
Take a closer look at the French cities that offer the best quality of life for retirees
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 6 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
4. Make your own cherry clafoutis
Follow the recipe and whip up this tempting dessert in your own kitchen
5. Meet the couple winning rave reviews for their restaurant in Aude
Paul and Val Bridgestock have achieved a life-long ambition and they share the secrets of their success
6. Find a home with income potential
If you need to generate an income in France, don’t miss our pick of properties for sale that offer both home comforts and business potential
7. Install a swimming pool at your French home
Make the most of the summer weather with our expert guide to installing a swimming pool
8. Find out what’s happening France this month
From a wine festival in Bordeaux to a vintage cycling festival in the Loire Valley, there’s plenty going on in France this month. Don’t miss the key dates for your diary, plus the latest reviews and travel news
9. Meet the musician who moved to Charente
Matt Guez had a gut feeling that Charente would be a good place for a music business, and he was right
10. Get to grips with currency exchange
Understanding the potential pitfalls can help you to avoid them, and it’ll save you money too
11. Be inspired by a beautiful garden
Meet the woman whose passion for gardening helped her to find the perfect home in Normandy
12. Test your French
Have fun with our language games and see if you can complete our crossword – there’s a chance to win a year’s subscription to the magazine if you do!
13. Find a home in Haute-Garonne
From town-centre apartments to farmhouses and châteaux, you’ll find plenty of property options to suit all budgets in Haute-Garonne. Take a look at our round-up of homes for sale
What are you waiting for? You can buy the June 2018 issue of Living France here
Or, you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!