13 reasons to buy the April 2018 issue of FRANCE Magazine
- Credit: Archant
The April 2018 issue of FRANCE Magazine is on sale! Take a look at what’s inside and get your copy now...
1. Discover the Cévennes
Come with us and explore the mountains and forests of this sparsely populated French national park.
2. Explore the gardens of the Côte d’Azur
See how designers created a new world in the Côte d’Azur’s first Festival des Jardins and discover some of the best Riviera gardens to visit
3. Try a recipe for steak frites
Paris-based food blogger Clotilde Dusoulier reveals her take on steak frites, a recipe from her new book Tasting Paris.
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 4 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 5 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 6 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
4. Great train journeys across France
From Corsica to the Somme, we discover eight of the best scenic rail journeys to take in France.
5. Our pick of places to stay for campers and caravanners
Whether you want to pitch your tent near the beach, a city or in the ground of a château you’ll sure to love our selection of 14 of the best caravan and campsites in France.
6. Explore Brittany by car
We soak up the heritage of Brittany on a three-day road trip from Roscoff to Nantes, stopping at Rennes and Saint-Nazaire along the way.
7. A weekend in Limoges
We spend the weekend in the city of Limoges to learn more about its famous porcelain and explore the beautiful city.
8. Take a stroll around Luz-Saint-Sauveur
We explore the picturesque spa town of Luz-Saint-Sauveur in the Pyrénées.
9. Interview with writer and director Blandine Lenoir
French film-maker Blandine Lenoir dicusses her topical comedy-drama I Got Life! (French title Aurore) about a middle-aged woman and the issues of gender inequality and ageism.
10. Cycle through rural Burgundy
Discover a less familiar part of eastern France on a bike ride through the Morvan natural regional park in the heart of Burgundy.
11. Three new railway station bistros to visit
Railway station bistros are making a comeback in a new state initiative so we take a look at the bistros in the Gare de Metz, Gare de Nord and Gare Saint-Lazare.
12. The Three Musketeers
We discover how Alexandre Dumas’s swashbuckling novel Les Trois Mousquetaires became a literary icon.
13. Improve your French
We share some ways to refresh your French language skills along with puzzles to test your French
So what are you waiting for? Buy the April 2018 issue of FRANCE Magazine now!
Or take advantage of our great subscription offers and get FRANCE Magazine delivered straight to your door every month!