12 reasons to buy the August 2017 issue of French Property News
- Credit: Archant
The August 2017 issue of French Property News is now on sale! This special travel issue is packed with house hunting inspiration and travel tips to help you get to and from your French property. Here are 12 reasons to read the new issue
1. The Travel Special issue
This issue focuses on the essential travel links between France and the UK and how it can be a defining characteristic for property ownership in France…look out for our little ‘Travel Special’ flashes at the top of the pages.
2. Find a home close to the ferry ports
We take a look at what France’s northern stretch of coast has to offer for property owners who wish to be close to ferry ports.
3. Easy-access locations from the UK
Continuing on our travel theme, we head further south and examine three very different areas of France which all offer excellent travel links to and from the UK.
- 1 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 2 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Northern France: 5 places to visit for a short break from the UK
- 6 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 7 Can I disinherit my children?
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 10 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
4. Travel tips
All the tips and advice you need to make your journey to and from your French property a smooth one.
5. A spotlight on Angoulême
One of the stops on the new LGV Atlantique train line, Angoulême has more than meets the eye and would make a lovely location for your French property venture.
6. Travelling with dogs
Unique, hands-on experience of travelling to and from the UK by ferry with beloved canine family members.
7. Live away from the crowds
Want to enjoy a peaceful retreat in France? We explored the best towns and villages to buy a home and be forgotten.
8. Property surveys
Key considerations to think of before you undertake a building survey of the property you want to buy.
9. Follow a couple on their dream purchase in Béziers
Part 2 of Holly Howard’s series on finding and buying a beautiful character apartment in the heart of Béziers in Hérault.
10. Running a B&B in France
Find out how, two years after first opening, the owners of a pretty B&B in south-west France live their dream life with no regrets.
11. Finding a tradesman in France
A Brittany-based renovations expert reveals how to find the best tradesman for work on your French property. 12. Has Macron’s election affected mortgages in France?
An expert insight into how the election of Emmanuel Macron as France’s President is good news for mortgage borrowers.
Inspired by all this? Buy the August issue of French Property News now!
Or take advantage of our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered every month!