11 reasons to buy the November 2017 issue of Living France!
- Credit: Archant
The November 2017 issue of Living France is out now. Here are 11 reasons why you should pick up a copy...
1. Find out what it’s like to live in Bouches-du-Rhône
We explore south-west Provence where we soak up the sunshine and enjoy a feast of natural riches and local traditions
2. See inside this gorgeous home in Dordogne
Dutch entrepreneur Jan van Grinsven and his wife José swapped life at sea to renovate this property in Dordogne. They tell us why they have no regrets…
3. Read our guide to childcare in France
If you’re moving to France with children, there are plenty of childcare options available to you. We explain what benefits you’re entitled to and how to access them
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 5 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 10 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
4. Find out where in France the Brits don’t buy
Looking for French voisins rather than British neighbours? We discover five areas in France where the Brits don’t tend to buy and tell you where you should be house-hunting...
5. Meet a couple who run vintage car tours in the Loire Valley
Australians Susan and Simon Brand tell us how they swapped the bright lights of London to show people around the Loire Valley in their classic cars
6. Discover what it’s like to work in the French mountains
We meet three expats who live and work in the mountains in France. From a ski instructor in the French Alps to a chambres d’hôtes in the Pyrénées, we hear how they did it
7. Meet expats who run campsites in France
Three campsite owners share the secret of their success and offer some practical advice for those thinking to set up a campsite in France
8. Learn how to winterise your home
Make sure that your French home is ready for the winter with our essential to-do list
9. See gorgeous pictures of France
From a cute 2CV in Brittany to historical monuments in Dordogne, our selection of reader photos show just how pretty France really is!
10. Learn how to grow garlic
The most French of ingredients, November is the perfect time to plant garlic. Our resident gardening guru, Sue Bradley, shares her tips
11. Find out what’s happening in France
Want to catch up on the French news? Discover why Paris is hitting the headlines for all the right reasons and why a herd of cows in Haute-Savoie have been making the news
You can buy the November issue of Living France here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!