Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel launch exclusive new project The Salon
- Credit: Archant
Members can enjoy virtual cook-alongs, craft-alongs and evenings with the couple, as well as the chance to win a wedding or stay at the château in France
Stars of the hit Channel 4 series Escape to the Château, Dick and Angel Strawbridge are opening their fairytale home in France to fans with a new subscription-based platform called The Salon.
The Salon will offer new château content, competition prizes, exclusive gifts throughout the year, the chance to ask questions to Dick and Angel and monthly virtual ‘evenings with’ the couple.
New members receive a welcome letter and voucher to spend in the château’s online shop which sells everything from personalised books to homeware, a mounted watercolour château print signed by the couple, a seasonal menu card to get ready for a virtual cook-along, plus details of what’s coming up. Those who join will also receive a quarterly gift, the first is a personalised stationery set.
Every month, guests can spend a virtual evening with Dick and Angel where they will share behind-the-scenes secrets to life at the 19th-century Château de la Motte-Husson, usually over a G&T. There will be cook-alongs and craft-alongs with all content going into a library to catch up on when you can. For anyone with a crafty conundrum or DIY dilemma, you can also ‘Ask the Strawbridges’ for their advice via email.
In addition, every month there is an opportunity to enter a prize draw to win a trip to the château for a Fun & Festivities day or a glamping stay at The Château Under The Stars floating dome.
There is also the chance to win a dream celebration at the château, which is located in Mayenne in the Pays de la Loire region, with all your family and friends – whether a wedding or birthday bash – to the value of £25,000.
- 1 Film Review: Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch
- 2 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 3 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 4 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 5 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 6 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 7 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 8 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
“Over the years we have received thousands of emails from people wanting to know more about the château or asking for advice on their latest project,” say the Strawbridges.
“The Salon is our way of answering this and opening our home to anyone who wants to see behind the scenes or even visit us by entering our monthly competitions.”
Membership of The Salon is £10 per month or £108 for the year.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________YYou might also like